Special announcement

As one might expect, I thought a long time about what to do on this blog and how to make it special, especially in the story-writing departement. Now I finally had an idea: I will look into the stories and at the characters of different games, analyse their structure and what makes them special. Since I play a lot of JRPGs, you will mainly see analyses about them, but I will try to keep it exciting. So look forward to it, because I sure do!



PS: None of those pictures above are made by me and even though I wish it were different, the games sadly aren't by me either.

Comments

  1. It might just be the wrong platform to reach a lot of viewers ... at least this is my impression. Which is a pity since your efforts are really worth gaining followers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Character Analysis - Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology

Story Analysis - Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology