Drawing for the B-day of my mother

Everybody knows the problem: Somebody important to you has his or her birthday and there you stand, without a clue what to gift. Well, today was the birthday of my mother. This year I wanted to draw something for her, something beautiful. But the time kind of ran away from me and now the day has come and I am starting with working on her gift... today. A bit late, I know, but luckily my mother is a very understanding person. So I thought I would share the progress of working on it with you!





Today I worked on the layout of the drawing using silhouettes. All characters are from Studio Ghibli movies, since my mother and I love watching those movies together. Next I will start colouring it, but first only as a flat (meaning no big light effects etc.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Character Analysis - Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology

Story Analysis - Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology