A snobby cats walking cycle

About a month now has passed since my last post and I have to confess, I neglected this blog. Admittedly I had many things to do for university. But now I am back at full speed, so let's start with a 2d animation I made for university! The inspiration for this animation was the movie "The Cat Returns" made by Studio Ghibli. Our task was to animate a characters walking cycle together with a special action. It was a lot of fun even if the program crashed now and then and my computer had some problems handling Adobe After Effects. Since Blogger isn't the best at playing videos, I will share the YouTube link for the animation, so that you can watch it yourself. Since it is supposed to be a loop, I can only recommend watching it as such.

Link for 2d animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSJd2Euki9o

Comments

  1. Amazing, funny, I wish I could create something like that! I especially love this little snobby bounce in the cat´s way of walking. What an attitude!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Character Analysis - Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology

Story Analysis - Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology