Let's get started!

Hello everyone and welcome to my Blog! While I am not expecting anyone to read this, I thought, that I should make this offical and tell you what this is all about.

About me

My name is Hannah and I am an aspiring Game Designer living in Germany.I am still a student at the moment , but someday I will hopefully work in the industry! My passions are writing, reading, music and of course gaming. While I am still new to the whole blogging buisness, I hope you nevertheless will enjoy the time you spend here.

What will you find in this Blog?

Well, mostly you will see me wirting about games (MDA-Analysis, Reviews etc.), writing creative texts and creating pictures. These pictures can be 3D-Renders, drawn pictures and vector graphics. At  the moment I am pretty much a beginner in all of these, so please be gentle. Ever so often you will get to see game ideas made by me or a trailer of a game that I am working on with other students.


That`s all I have to say for now, but stay tuned for my first updates and the moment I will change the background of this blog for something new and selfmade. Because, if we`re honest, the normal backgrounds are kind of boring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Character Analysis - Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology

Story Analysis - Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology