Fire Emblem Drawing



The original Elphin: I hereby declare
that I do not own the 
rights to this image. All rights belong
to the owner. No Copyright Infringement Intended.
Okay, I admit it: I had so much fun working in Photoshop today, that I continued anyway, even though I had other things to do for university. Don´t tell my professors. Anyway, for a fact, my favorite franchise is Fire Emblem. And because of that I probably spend to much time thinking about it. Some time ago I found this community: https://fecompendium.tumblr.com/ called Fire Emblem Compendium. They do pretty cool drawing challenges and I decided to tackle one of the older ones called Random Character Challenge. I got Elphin and I didn`t knew anything about him. Because his game never released outside of Japan. But he seems to be a good guy, I like his design, so I like drawing him. I am not done with my drawing of him yet, but here is a picture of the progress I made today. More is coming soon!


My Elphin. I think he looks alright


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Character Analysis - Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology

Story Analysis - Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology